- Introduction If you have any questions regarding your personal data, feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com.
- Sources of your personal data Leverly LLC may collect and process information that
- you personally provide, for example, in hard copies, via emails or by sending personal messages directly to our representatives,
- collected during performance of a contract between you and Leverly LLC,
- obtained from third parties, for example, recruitment agencies, your representatives, and
- obtained from open sources, for example, social media profiles, public web sites, press releases.
- Purposes of processing Leverly LLC may process your personal data linked to particular purposes and corresponding legal bases outlined below:
- purposes to which you agree in a consent form or purposes that are genuinely compatible with them, taking into account your expectations as a data subject when consenting to processing;
- for the fulfilment of the contract as further specified in that contract;
- in order to comply with legal obligations specified in a particular law or regulation;
- legitimate interests pursued by Leverly LLC group members, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In case Leverly LLC is planning to change the purpose of processing to such that is incompatible with the original one, we will contact you to provide you with further information on purposes for processing prior to it taking place, at all times ensuring appropriate legal basis for processing, which may include asking for your additional consent.
Leverly LLC does not process your personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling. For cases where automatic processing is performed, Leverly LLC will inform you additionally in the relevant section of this notice.
- Recipients of personal data All your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties or made public without your prior notification by this notice or in person.
We may share your personal data with our technical partners that support Leverly LLC in day-to-day operations and in provision of more convenient services to you. Our technical partners are located all over the globe, including countries with different data protection and privacy laws, including outside of the European Union legal system. In all cases, Leverly LLC will not transfer your personal data internationally without reasonably ensuring that the rights and freedoms of you as the data subject are protected.
We never sell your data or share it with other third parties in order to obtain direct or indirect financial gains.
To obtain information about third-party recipients of your personal data, please expand the relevant section below. Please consider that you may belong to more than one category. If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where Leverly LLC stores your personal dataThe data collected by Leverly LLC is stored within the information systems, owned and operated by Leverly LLC, and in the cloud systems. All information you provide to Leverly LLC is stored (including backups) within secure environment certified in accordance with world-leading security standards (currently, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 “Information Security Management System”). Once Leverly LLC receives personal data from you, a third party or a public source, it will use all reasonable procedures and security measures to avoid unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or amendment of the personal data.
Please mind that, unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet (including by email) is not completely secure, and, although Leverly LLC will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transfer. Accordingly, please proceed with any such transmission at your own risk.
- Storage period We store your personal data for the limited period of time, which varies depending on type of data, the purposes of processing, legal requirements and duration of contractual relationship with Leverly LLC.
To obtain information about storage period of your personal data, please expand the relevant section below. Please consider that you may belong to more than one category. If you need further assistance, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com.
- Your rights As a data subject you have the following rights:
- right to obtain information in relation to your personal data;
- right to access your personal data;
- right to data portability;
- right to withdraw the consent;
- right to correct mistakes in your personal data;
- right to stop the unwarranted processing;
- right to be forgotten (erase your personal data);
- right to be aware of the existence of the automated individual decision-making and to object in this regard;
- right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.